Displaying items by tag: lone tree roofing company
When your roof becomes damaged, you’ll need to get it fixed with the help of a professional contractor. And who you work with isn’t a decision you should make lightly. It might be tempting to hire the first roofer that pops up in Google, but you’ll thank yourself later for taking the time to vet your options. There’s no shortage of Lone Tree roofing providers near you and each one is different from the last.
But why exactly should you take your time to research at least a few different roofing companies? It’s not just because you want to hire the most reliable roofers at the lowest price possible. There are actually numerous reasons why you need to take the time to vet various roofers. Let’s dive into some of those top reasons.
Avoid Roofing Scams
Over the past decade, it has become increasingly difficult to spot scams and instances of fraud. In fact, the Federal Trade Commission received over 3 million reports of fraud in 2018. And the FTC reported that U.S. consumers lost $1.48 billion to fraud that same year. While those fraud reports include imposter scams, debt collection scams, and auto-related scams, a good portion of them were related to contractors.
Clearly contracting scams are a problem nationwide. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t avoid them by taking the time to thoroughly vet several roofing contractors! In order to avoid Lone Tree roofing contractor scams, you’ll need to watch out for some common “red flags.” These may include:
- Cash-only payments - Nothing is sketchier than a contractor who only accepts cash payments. If you hand over the cash, it’s likely that you’ll never see them again. As a general rule of thumb, make sure your roofing contractor accepts other forms of payment.
- High-pressure sales tactics - Some contractors may try to pressure you to sign a contract on the spot, claiming to offer a special deal or a low rate. But don’t give in to the pressure. Instead, just say you’ll think about it, ask for a copy of the contract, and review the details later.
- Asking for payment upfront - Trustworthy roofers will never ask for an upfront payment before the roofing work has begun. Some contractors may require a partial deposit in their contracts, but it won’t ever be the full amount for the project.
- Soliciting unwanted inspections - Reliable roofing companies typically won’t solicit roofing work by going door-to-door. If you did not schedule an inspection with a contractor and there’s one knocking on your door, you should be wary of their reliability.
Ensure Quality Work
Many homeowners share a general assumption that all roofers will deliver the same quality of work. While that’s an idyllic dream, it is unfortunately far from reality.
There are plenty of contractors out there that deliver shoddy craftsmanship. And there are many others that may leave jobs only partially finished. In fact, a 2018 consumer complaint survey by the Consumer Federation of America found that home improvement was the second-most reported complaint out of 1.1 million reports.
Of course, this doesn’t mean that the contractors on your top-5 list will deliver sub-par craftsmanship. It nevertheless demonstrates the fact that there is some inherent risk in hiring a contractor you haven’t properly vetted.
If you really want to ensure that your Lone Tree roofer will deliver great work, you need to take the time to research them. That means you need to:
- Read through past client testimonials and reviews on sites like the BBB and Google
- Gather accurate estimates from a handful of roofers before signing a contract
- Ask for references from your roofers to verify their craftsmanship
Once you’ve thoroughly vetted your options, you’ll have a clear idea of which roofers to hire for your roofing needs.
Get To Know The Top Lone Tree Roofing Company
If you’re just starting to research various roofers near you, then you’ve come to the right place! Michaels & Marc Restoration has been the top roofing company in the Lone Tree area since 2012, and we aim to keep raising the bar every year.
Our roofing contractors have accumulated decades of experience in the roofing industry and we leverage their extensive knowledge on a daily basis. We always strive to put our best foot forward with all of our roofing services and we aim to deliver the most exceptional craftsmanship. And as we’re locally based in the Lone Tree area, we place great emphasis on our customer service capabilities.
If you’d like to learn more about our roofing services, contact our Lone Tree roofing company today to schedule your FREE roofing consultation.
While it may feel like a permanent fixture on your property, your roof won’t last forever. Between the snowy winters and summer hailstorms, homes in Lone Tree see their fair share of inclement weather. Your roof will inevitably be in need of some repairs that only a quality roofer can provide. It may seem simple, but finding a high-quality Lone Tree roofer can be more difficult than you may initially think. There are many roofing options in Lone Tree and they can all range in terms of quality, professionalism, craftsmanship, and more.
To assist your roofing search, we developed a list of the most common signs and traits of exceptional roofers. As you begin to research various roofers in your area, keep these critical signs in mind. They could make all the difference between a smooth roofing experience and a frustrating one.
Customer Service Is A Top Priority
The contractor-homeowner relationship has never been easy to navigate. Many homeowners can feel hesitant to trust and work with contractors due to prior negative contractor experiences. In fact, 28% of homeowners spend more than 10 hours researching contractors on their own before contacting them. This lack of consumer trust is exactly why customer service is so important during your roofer search.
As a client, you deserve to feel happy and satisfied throughout your entire roofing experience. You should be able to trust the competency of your contractor and feel at ease around them. What exactly might exceptional customer service look like? A high-quality Lone Tree roofer will:
- Deliver your roofing project on time and on budget.
- Maintain an open and friendly dialogue with you throughout your project.
- Provide expert recommendations and product suggestions.
- Professionally address all of your questions and concerns before, during, and after your project.
The best roofers in your area will prioritize your needs as a customer and work diligently to excel past your expectations. You can initially gauge the customer service of a given roofer through customer reviews on sites like the BBB and Google. Those online testimonials can also provide indications into the quality of a roofing company’s work. If you need even clearer insights into a company’s customer service, a brief phone call can help clarify the picture.
Client-Oriented Guiding Values
The foundational values of any organization can offer a glimpse into how they operate on a daily basis. Those values function as the compass that guides employee actions and decisions within the company. If you want to leverage the services of a high-quality roofer, then you must examine their company values with a fine-tooth comb. Those principles can provide insight into the kind of quality that you can expect from that roofing company.
At Michaels & Marc, for instance, our roofers have been guided by a set of foundational values since 2012. At our roofing company, we prioritize:
- Client Education - We strive to keep clients informed with cut-and-dry facts. Our roofers will always offer thorough answers for any client questions or concerns.
- Building Relationships - We are focused on forming and nurturing relationships with our clients. This way, you’ll always have a friendly shoulder to lean on in the contracting world.
- Community Involvement - Our roofers owe a great deal to the local communities of Colorado. We give back to those communities whenever possible. We even donate a portion of our proceeds from each contracting project to local charities and nonprofits.
These values help us deliver an exceptional experience for our customers with every project. You have plenty of contractors in Lone Tree to choose from for your roofing project. Just make sure their company principles and values are oriented towards you and your experience.
Services Beyond Roofing
Your roof isn’t the only part of your home that won’t last forever. Sooner or later, other elements of your property could begin to fall into disrepair. When those issues arise, you may need to restart your search for a contractor in your area. You can save yourself time in the future by finding a roofer that can offer numerous contracting services. At Michaels & Marc, for instance, we specialize in roofing and we additionally offer:
Don’t just work with the Lone Tree roofing contractor who only specializes in one service! A roofer with numerous additional specialties can offer plenty of benefits for you later down the road.
Leverage The Skills Of An Exceptional Lone Tree Roofer
Is the roof of your home in need of professional repairs? Our expert roofers at Michaels & Marc are up for the challenge. Our daily operations are guided by strong principles and we aim to deliver unparalleled craftsmanship with each project. We will treat you with respect and dignity, and do whatever we can to make your experience truly terrific.
Contact Michaels & Marc today to set up your free roofing inspection with an outstanding Lone Tree roofer.
The weather in Colorado is often unforgiving, especially in Lone Tree. From the harsh winter snowstorms to the brutal spring downpours of hail, your roof will inevitably become damaged. You’ll need professional help to bring your roof back into tip-top shape. As you select a Lone Tree roofing contractor, you need to exercise caution. If you choose the wrong roofer, you could be in for a frustrating, time-consuming, and expensive ordeal. There are a few simple things that you can do to vet a roofing contractor and ensure they’re the right choice for your roof repairs project.
Perform Thorough Research Up Front
Before you even contact a roofing company, you need to take the time to learn about their business first. Trust us: your online research is a vitally important step of the vetting process. You can learn a lot about a Lone Tree roofing contractor simply by examining their digital presence. A number of online resources can shed some light on the quality of work that a given roofer can provide.
Start out by surveying the official website of any given roofing company in Lone Tree. The quality of a website can sometimes provide clear indication on the quality of a roofing contractor. A roofer’s website should prioritize security, speed, responsiveness, and well-written informative content. A high-quality website will go above and beyond these must-haves. A professionally crafted, educational, and well thought-out website design will show that a roofer values a positive customer experience over everything else. If a roofing company is willing to pay the big bucks for a high-quality website design, then it’s clear that they care about the wants and needs of their clients.
Now that you know a little more about the company itself, dive into customer reviews to learn about the typical customer experience. Authentic customer testimonials can give you a good idea on the kind of customer service that a given Lone Tree roofing contractor can provide. Take the time to research the company’s track record on:
- Google - One of the best resources to understand the quality of a roofing contractor. Check out the customer reviews and take note of how the company interacts with those reviews.
- Better Business Bureau - The BBB reviews and ratings can give you a clear picture on the ethical practices of a given roofing company.
- Angie’s List - A great collection of the best local service providers and contractors, complete with customer reviews and ratings.
With a better idea of who you can trust, it’s time to meet with the roofing contractors face to face.
Ask About Their Expertise In Person
Online research can only tell you so much about a Lone Tree roofing contractor. The next best way to vet a roofer is through an in-person conversation. A professional representative from a roofing company will give you a clearer picture on the quality of their work. There are tons of vetting questions that you can ask them when they come knocking on your door. These could include:
- How long has your company been repairing roofs?
- What kinds of protocols do you follow for repairs and/or replacements?
- How will you protect the rest of my property from damage while you work on my roof?
- What kind of insurance does your company have?
- Do you subcontract any of your services or do you handle everything in house?
This list of questions can go on and on. These in-person consultations are the perfect time to expand your knowledge on a roofing contractor and whether or not they’re a good fit for your roofing project. The ideal Lone Tree roofing contractor should offer you information, education, and expert guidance in a polite and friendly manner. Make sure they are willing to answer your questions, explain any damages, and help you understand the repair process in its entirety. If the in-person consultation matches your online research, they might be the right roofer for you!
Improve Your Roof With The Best Lone Tree Roofing Contractor
At Michaels & Marc, we excel at every roofing project that we take on. We strive to ensure that each client has an amazing experience throughout every step of our roof renovations. Our representatives will thoroughly answer all of your questions and make sure that you completely understand our established protocols and procedures before beginning any work. Customer service is an integral element of our approach to roof repairs and replacements.
Are you ready to improve the quality of your roof? Contact Michaels & Marc today and start working with a leading Lone Tree roofing contractor.